MRO/Schmidt's Fall SALMON Trips
September 23rd- 26th, 2012
Michigan is steeped in fly fishing history, famous rivers, fish and fly anglers. Schmidt Outfitters is proud to be a part of this history, and Mad River Outfitters is proud to be a partner with such an operation. Some of Ray Schmidt's family members were at the forefront of Michigan fly-fishing, designing fly patterns and supporting conservation efforts that are still the standards for today. Schmidt Outfitters and the Manistee river were recently picked as one of the top 25 fly fishing destinations in the United States and for good reason.
Spend two days on the Big Manistee river fishing for King Salmon with Schmidts guides. They will float you down this beautiful, legendary river in northern Michigan and show you some of the best salmon fishing in the lower 48 states. Great guides, great lunches, great accomodations.....
These trips fill up very fast so please act quickly!
- Cost: $650.00 per angler to Schmidt's in 2012
- Arrive on 1st specified date in late afternoon
- Guided float trips on 2nd and 3rd date (2 anglers per boat)
- Lunch and Dinner included (dinner is new for 2010!- includes night of arrival)
- Breakfast on your own but as a group/with guides
- Three nights lodging in Schmidt's cabins
- Depart on the 4th day
- Most equipment can be provided with the exception of flies
2012 Dates: September 23rd- 26th
**Mad River Outfitters serves as a full booking agent for Schmidt Outfitters for Salmon, Steelhead and Trout on the fly. We can arrange a trip for you at any time if you can't make our store trip dates.
See photos from these trips! Click Here