The TFO Padded Travel Rod Case should be an essential part of every angler's travel gear. Built from industrial nylon fabric and high density closed cell foam, the case is super lightweight (weighs one pound empty) and provides great protectioin.
The roll-up features a rubberized carry handle, clip-on shoulder strap, bright orange exterior for easy identification, business card ID pocket, four nylon compression straps and is sleeved on both ends to prevent rods from falling out. This roll-up bag will hold between one and seven rods and fits nicely into airline overhead bins.
Regular size will hold any of the following: nine foot four piece fly rods, 10 foot four piece fly rods and seven foot three piece spinning/casting rods.
This "rod quiver" will be on our boats and traveling with us for sure. Fantastic for the car.......hide them under the seat.
The TFO Padded Travel Rod Case.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Make it an Outfit!
It's simple! Buy a Rod, Reel and Fly Line on our online store. Then, when you check out....simply write in the "Order Notes" section- Make it an Outfit!
We'll load up the appropriate amount and size of backing and the line on the reel for you..... the backing and proper rigging is on the house and of course the shipping is FREE!!
That's right, buy a combo of a fly rod, fly reel and fly line...and we'll put it together for you!
* Fly Line Backing comes in 20lb and 30lb test. It also comes in white, chartreuse and orange colors. Please specify if you have a particular need or want....if not specified, we will put on what we feel is appropriate for the outfit.
* Please specify whether you are right or left hand retrieve so that we can set-up and load the reel properly- put this in the "Order Notes" as well.
* Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions as we will also do the same if we have any for you.
We are passionate about putting together the Fly Rod and Reel Outfit of your dreams and have just made it easier than ever!
- Pick a Fly Rod HERE
- Pick any Fly Reel HERE
- Pick any Fly Line HERE
- Write in the "Order Notes" to "Make it an Outfit" and be sure to tell us whether you reel with your right or left hand
- Call us or e-mail if you have any questions or specific rigging requests
It's easy and secure to buy your fly rod and reel outfit with: