SKU # FS-FM-
The Fish-Skull® Fish-Mask is an ultra-lightweight Fish-Skull® designed for tying weightless streamers that suspend in the water column. It has a realistic baitfish head profile that includes recessed eye sockets that secure and protect the fish eyes. Molded from a crystal clear, fluoro-epoxy material, the Fish-Mask™ takes on the colors of the body materials used on the fly.
The Fish-Mask™ with its front fitting technique is quick-and-easy to tie with, and offers a simple, effective alternative to using 5-minute or light-hardening epoxies to create streamer heads.
The Fish-Mask – Winner of 2013 IFTD “Best of Show” Fly Tying Materials Award
* A weightless version of the Fish-Skull®.
* Realistic, baitfish profile.
* Perfect for suspending baitfish patterns.
* Equivalent of a pre-molded epoxy head.
* Clear, transparent color.
* Recessed eye sockets.
* Consistent size, shape and weight.
* Eight head sizes corresponding to the range of Living Eyes™ (3mm-15mm).
* Tie any streamer size from a #10 up to 8/0 hook size!
* Quick-and-easy, front-fitting tying technique.
* Easily combined with articulated shanks.
* No mess!
See image #4 for a chart showing full details on quantity and sizing on the new Fish-Masks from Flymen Fishing Company!!