The Articulated Shank is an innovative fly tying material designed to simplify the tying of articulated flies. It can be used as a simple component in different styles of articulated flies such as single-hook and two-hook articulated streamers and poppers. It is also used for streamers that use a free-swinging stinger hook such as Intruder style salmon and steelhead flies.
* Easy and fast tying process
* Increases tail action
* Increases overall fly length
* Reduces the leverage a hooked fish places on a fly
* Eliminates the need to "sacrafice a hook" to make a shank
* 3 shank lengths
* For flies 3" (7.5cm) and longer
* Typically for hook sizes starting from sizes #4 up to 3/0
* Fits the Fish-Skull Baitfish and Sculpin Helmets
* High strength stainless steel for use in saltwater
Flymen Fishing Company/Fish-Skull Articulated Shanks
Shank lengths are 20mm, 35mm and 55mm. 20 shanks to a package.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page