Scott has been designing and crafting rods from fiberglass for over 40 years and their new F2 seires represents their finest work yet. Built with a new highly unidirectional S2 glass weave, the rods are light, yet have enough mass to deliver casts with smooth precision. They bend deeply, yet recover quickly so you always feel in control. The best part just might be the fun you'll have accurately placing flies and playing smaller fish on these rods.
* Easy loading for close quarters fishing
* Ultra light for feeling smaller fish
* The ultimate creek fishing rod
* Scott's special S-glass helps to build short, light line rods that have moderate progressive actions. That means you can cast accurately in close and enjoy the pull of a small fish
* Featuring Scott's hollow internal ferrules- the ferrule is matched to the sections it connects and creates a blank with continuous tapers. Yes, they take ten times longer to hand build than a sleeve ferrule but the results can be seen and felt.
All Scott F2 Series fly rods are featured here!