Fly Fishing Education Payment and Policies
We have been teaching the fine art of fly fishing for well over 20 years throughoug the Great Lakes Region. We take great pride in the quality and professionalism of our education program here at the shop. It is a very important part of our business....and a big part of how we make a living. That being said, it is important that we uphold a payment and cancellation policy in order to operate on a sound financial basis. Please understand and agree to our policies before you sign-up for any class or seminar.
* full payment required at the time of sign-up for any class in order to reserve a spot
* you will be e-mailed instructions/directions etc. as well as a copy of these policies
* any cancellations must be made more than 14 days prior to the start of the class- outside of 14 days you will be entitled to a full refund less a $5.00 cancellation fee
* weather and water cancellations are entitled to a FULL refund without the cancellation fee
* any cancellations within 14 days of any class or seminar cannnot be refunded but a Gift Card will be issued to be used towards a future class or merchandise less a $5.00 cancellation fee
* please understand that we must uphold these policies in order to operate our education system on a sound financial basis
* any questions please give us a call at 614-451-0363
Mad River Outfitters
Fly Fishing Schools, Classes and Seminars
813 Bethel Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43214