Techlite Polarized Glass
- Premium Optics- Tapered lens technology (TLT) engineered into every lens to provide crystal clear vision
- Lightweight- Absolutely minimized lens thickness provides a 20% weight reduction over standard glass lenses
- Scratch Resistance- 12x anti-scratch performance over "plastic" lenses
- Optical Perfection- Created through a finishing process with controls maintaining 1/2000th of a milimeter tolerance
- Anti-Reflection- Vacuum applied Anti-Reflective (A/R) coating absorbs unwanted backlight on all Techlite Glass lenses
- Polarized- 99.9% polarization filter. It's like noise-canceling headphones for your eyes!
ChromaPOP and ChromaPOP +
- Clarity Redefined- Proprietary lenses crafted with science and art to blend color and clarity like no other
- Speed of Sight- Improves speed of visual processing. See truer color, faster
- Ultra Lightweight- 10% Lighter than polycarbonate, 15% lighter than CR-39 and 75% lighter than glass
- High Impact Resistance- Ideal for all activities from casual to competitive
- Polarized- NEW film-free polarization eliminates glues and haze. Creates unmatched visual clarity
- Anti-Reflection- Vacuum applied Anti-Reflective (A/R) coating on the backside of all Chroma POP lenses eliminates bothersome side reflections
- Perfect Vision- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) corrects light distortion for true optical clarity
- Scratch Resistance- 4-5x anti-scratch performance over "plastic lenses"
- Hydroleophobic Coating- Repels moisture, grease and grime
- ChromaPOP +- provides even more clarity and 10% Lighter than standard ChromaPOP- available in the revolutioinary Polarchromic Ignitor lens!
- Premium Optics- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) engineered into every lens to provide crystal clear vision
- Impact Resistance- Optical performance standards meeting ANSI Z87.1. Ideal for sport or casual use.
- MIL Spec- refers to the ballistic portion of the US Military's standard for protective eyewear. MIL-PRF 32432 is the most stringent ballistic standard in the world
- Performance Coatings- Hydroleophobic coatings release sweat and moisture to run off the lens and keep vision clear
- Polarized- 99.9% polarization filter. It's like noise cancelling headphones for your eyes.
Polarchromic Ignitor- Chroma POP
Polarchromic Ignitor maximizes colors and depth perception while reducing glare. Suited for all day use in high altitudes or open water environments. The Poloarchromic lens tint automatically darkens to adapt your vision in bright conditions. Anti-Reflective (A/R) mirror coating eliminates back glare. Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt and grease. Provides 100% protection fro harmful UVA/B/C rays. For many reasons, this may well become the best selling lens in the history of Smith! They are that good!
Polarized Brown- ChromaPOP
The ChromaPOP Polarized Brown lens experience is one of crisp optical clarity with enhanced contrast and amplified colorations. Perfect for a varitety of fishing conditions. Anti-Reflective (A/R) mirror coating eliminates back glare. Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt and grease. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. These lenses are probably the most universal in the Smith line and of course we are BIG fans of the ChromaPOP lenses like many in our industry.
Polarized Green Mirror- Techlite Glass
A high contrast Polarized Brown lens with multi-layer Green Mirror. Absorbs stray "blue light" and provides strong contrast in bright conditions. Anti-Reflective (A/R) mirror coating eliminates back glare. Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt and grease. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. Our best selling lens for saltwater flats fishing but works great anywhere when conditions are expected to be the brightest.
Polarized Low Light Ignitor- Techlite Glass
The mile yellow tint allows depleting light in, and brightens as the light passes thru. The Low Light Ignitor lens excels in hazy, cloudy, rainy, early and late conditions. A must-have lens for every serious sight fisherman on flats and streams. Anti-Reflective (A/R) mirror coating eliminates back glare. Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt, and grease. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. These lenses are always in our "kit" for rainy, cloudy, or low light days. A MUST!
If you have any questions whatsoever about choosing the right style or lens color, don't hesitate to give us a call! 614-451-0363
We are passionate about Smith Optics and truly believe that they are the finest optics that money can buy!
Check out Smith Optics Here including the revolutionary ChromaPOP lenses!
Mad River Outfitters