These packs normally retail at $89.00 and this color goes away for Spring at 40% OFF
Find refuge from too much stuff: This three-compartment daypack lets you carry enough gear to linger, but not so much that you'll get bogged down. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a raised, padded sleeve with a buckle closure that accommodates most 15-inch laptops. The sleeve, equipped with a tube port, doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir (not included) when your feet leave the cement. Pens, business cards, keys and other small necessities go inside the second pocket. An exterior, vertical zip pocket provides quick access to a wallet, plane tickets and a phone, and a brushed tricot-lined pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating. The adjustable sternum strap has an emergency whistle, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15˝ laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
* Exterior, vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials; exterior lash points; brushed tricot-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
* Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
* Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
* Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester.
* Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 773 g (1 lb 11 oz)
* Made in Vietnam
* Patagonia item #47911 and color is ASHT- ash tan
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.