SKU # 48260-BCW
A 3-point sling bag that combines the support of a daypack with the hands-free convenience of a courier bag.
Equal parts courier bag, daypack and carry-all, this sling bag’s teardrop shape provides the support of a daypack by positioning the load behind your shoulder. The single-strap design makes getting to the goods simple: Just spin it around front. The large zippered main pocket has mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside (also zippered) to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect valuables; adjustable buckles lash any extras to the outside. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, a stow-away waistbelt keeps the pack close to your torso. Made of a 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* Teardrop shape positions load behind the shoulders
* Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around front
* Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
* Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
* Breathable, moisture-moving, 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
* Adjustable buckles for lashing items to the exterior
* Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester.
* Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 309 g (10.9 oz)
* Made in Vietnam
* Patagonia Atom Bag- item# 48260 and color is BCW- birch white
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.