Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack
SKU # 48140-FGE
A highly versatile hip pack for the minimalist angler....the Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack
Ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? Patagonia's minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is the place to start. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this fishing bag protects and organizes everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent. There’s also a drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle with expandable/adjustable belt and air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation. With 100% nylon Hypalon® gear keeper.
* Water-resistant coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
* Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
* Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
* Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
* 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
* Dual side nylon/spandex water bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
* Pack: 9.15-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm 100% polyester air mesh. All with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 527 g (2 lbs 2.6 oz)
* Made in Vietnam
* Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack- item # 48210
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.