Since 1994 in Columbus, Ohio
- 0 Items
TOLL FREE: 1-888-451-0363
Fly Lines and Backing
Leaders and Tippets
Gear and Accessories
FLIES, Flies, FLIES!
Fly Tying Department
Waders and Boots
Vests and Chest Packs
Fly Fishing Books, Maps and DVD's
Fly Fishing Apparel
Hats and Gloves
Sunglasses and Eyewear
Fishing Luggage and Gear Bags
Gifts, Watches, Wallets
Fly Fishing Trips
Getting Started in Fly Fishing
New at MRO.com!
SALE, SALE, SALE!
C.C. Filson Co.
Angler's Book Supply
Angler's Sport Group
B.K. Products Inc
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Patagonia Layering and Insulation
Patagonia W's Down Sweater
Patagonia W's Down Sweater
View Larger Image
XS at 40% OFF
W's Down Sweater- x-small
E-mail this product to a friend
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our
These iconic jackets normally retail at $229.00 and we are Clearing out Winter stock at 40% OFF
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater is lightweight, windproof, and fine-tuned this season with a new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 800-fillpower Traceable Down, and improved fit.
Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you’re still racking-up below sun-touched rock. Our Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem (tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets) seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
* New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
* Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
* Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
* Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
* Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
* Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
* Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
* 345 g (12.2 oz)
* Made in Bangladesh
* Patagonia Women's Down Sweater- item # 84683 and color is COB- cobalt
# of Ratings:
(Only registered customers can rate)
There are no comments for this product.
Store Policies & Info
© MadRiverOutfitters.com 2015. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development by