Patagonia M's Capilene 3 MW Crew
SKU # 44422-CNY-
Stay comfortable and dry in a wide range of conditions in our most versatile baselayer.
In this crew you can ride singletrack, jam sandstone, ride powder or just kick back. The most versatile of our Capilene weights, soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight performance baselayers stretch, dry quickly, resist wear and provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a knit exterior that glides smoothly under layers, the crew also features a reversed self-fabric collar, offset-seamed shoulders with underarm panels for unlimited mobility, thumb loops for secure hand coverage and a tuckable hem. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
* Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
* Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
* Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
* Self-fabric collar
* Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
* Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
* Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
* 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
* 207 g (7.3 oz)
* Made in Mexico.
* Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Crew in the color CNY- classic navy
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.