Patagonia Dry Fly T-Shirt
SKU # 59546-SEPB
The organic cotton Dry Fly T-Shirt pays homage to the teeny little fly that can catch a monster trout.
Some measure success by days spent fishing. To them, we offer the Dry Fly T-Shirt. Artist Aaron Draplin depicts the nostalgic feel of angling's yesteryear, printed here on organic cotton fabric using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams provide a no-chafe fit.
* Ringspun long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
* Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
* Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
* Artist: Aaron Draplin
* 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
* 195 g (6.9 oz)
* Made in Mexico
* Patagonia Dry Fly T-Shirt- item # 59546 and color is SEPB- Sepia Brown
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.