Patagonia W's R1 Pullover
SKU # 40117-BLK
The optimal midlayer or baselayer for alpine endeavors in demanding conditions, the R1® Pullover is made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.
From sunrise to sundown, from epic approaches to alpine traverses, the versatile R1® Pullover stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, it works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort.
* Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
* Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
* Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
* Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
* Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
* Pullover has a feminine fit
* 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
* 275 g (9.7 oz)
* Made in Colombia.
* Patagonia Women's R1 Pullover- item #40117 and color is BLK- Black
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
These legendary pullovers normally retail at $129.00 and we are Clearing them out here at 40% OFF
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.