Patagonia W's Nano Puff Vest
SKU # 84246-BLK
These vests normally retail at $149.00 and we have an XL left at 50% OFF
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Vest is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
Chilly mornings in base camp, simulclimbing by headlamp and cragging in the South Platte as snow flurries fall all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d'être. Worn as an outer- or midlayer, the vest uses PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation for superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. All of this is wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilt lines on the side panels, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) which doubles as a stuffsack.
* Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
* Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
* Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
* Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
* Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
* Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
* 209 g (7.4 oz)
* Made in Vietnam
* Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest- item # 84246 and color is BLK- Black
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.