Patagonia W's Super Cell Jacket
SKU # 83826-TGY
Patagonia's lightest-weight GORE-TEX® shell, the streamlined and durable Super Cell Jacket is made of GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Fabric Technology. It's the ultimate, packable rainwear for any endeavor.
You've just passed the halfway point and suddenly your once-clear, brilliant sky cracks open and unloads. Stay the course in the Super Cell Jacket - a light, sleek and durable emergency waterproof/breathable hard shell that virtually disappears in your pack. It features a GORE-TEX® waterproof/windproof and breathable membrane and Paclite® Fabric Technology, with a protective inner layer that makes a separate lining unnecessary. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor offers good visibility in bad conditions, the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments, and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without lift. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets; microfleece-lined neck and wind flap are soft on the skin; low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
* Two-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric, with Paclite® Fabric Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
* Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
* Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
* Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
* Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
* Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
* Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
* 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric, with Paclite® Fabric Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 362 g (12.8 oz)
* Made in China
* Patagonia Women's Super Cell Jacket- item #83826 and color is TGY- Tailored Gray
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
GORE-TEX® products with Paclite® Product Technology are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable. With a lightweight and packable construction, these garments are ideal for activities when weight and space are critical.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.