Simms’ G3 Guide™ Boot has blazed more miles than any other wading boot in existence—and it’s just warming up. Advancements to this year’s incarnation include the guide-approved performance of a RiverTread™ platform featuring proprioception, which minimizes rigid underfoot materials for enhanced feel whether on the trail or in the water. Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles add to this great-grip equation thanks to multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Additional features include a TPU molded heel clip for a positive, locked-in fit, as well as neoprene internals that deliver cushioning where it counts for superior wading warmth, comfort, and easy on/off activation.
* An update to Simms’ signature Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail & all-day wading
* Simms NEW RiverTread™ platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
* TPU molded heel clip for positive heel fit & hiking security
* Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
* MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof nubuck leather & TPU-coated textile upper, RiverTread™ platform/4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
* APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (SIZE 10): 59.2 oz
* SIZES: 09-14, whole sizes, EEE width
**As with all Simms boots, order these in a size to size-and-a-half larger than your street shoe. Size 9 street shoe orders 10, size 9.5 orders 11.
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).
(Simms Boot size 5 will fit a Youth Size 4, etc.)
** Freestone Boot - Streamtread only
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.