Simms’ G3 Guide™ Boot has blazed more miles than any other wading boot in existence—and it’s just warming up. Advancements to this year’s incarnation include the guide-approved performance of a RiverTread™ platform featuring proprioception, which minimizes rigid underfoot materials for enhanced feel whether on the trail or in the water. Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles add to this great-grip equation thanks to multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Additional features include a TPU molded heel clip for a positive, locked-in fit, as well as neoprene internals that deliver cushioning where it counts for superior wading warmth, comfort, and easy on/off activation.
* An update to Simms’ signature Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail & all-day wading
* Simms NEW RiverTread™ platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
* TPU molded heel clip for positive heel fit & hiking security
* Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
* MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof nubuck leather & TPU-coated textile upper, RiverTread™ platform/4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
* APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (SIZE 10): 59.2 oz
* SIZES: 09-14, whole sizes, EEE width
**As with all Simms boots, order these in a size to size-and-a-half larger than your street shoe. Size 9 street shoe orders 10, size 9.5 orders 11.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page