Patagonia Vest Front Sling
SKU # 48155-ELKH
Can't decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? Neither could we. So we combined the two for a best-of-both-worlds solution. Our new Vest Front Sling features our vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like our Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there's a range of organizing pockets, a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes.
* Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds
* Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
* Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers etc.
* Internal quick-access pockets for tippet spools; organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal 100% waterproof welded security pouch
* Back zipper closer provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
* Vest: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh. Inside pocket: 5.8-oz 100% polyester. Shoulder harness and back panel: 4.55-oz 100% polyester
* 433 g (15.3 oz)
* Made in Vietnam
* Patagonia Vest Front Sling- item # 48155 and color is ELKH- El Cap Khaki
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.