The Orvis Penn's Creek- bamboo fly rod. 7-foot, 3 5/8-oz., 2-piece split bamboo rod for 4-weight line.
Whether you're looking for your first bamboo fly rod, or you are an avid collector, you'll want this rod in your collection. Perhaps the most delightful full-flex bamboo trout rod created by Orvis in over a century.
Fast action and a light tip combined with the strength of a swelled butt in the classic trout line weight.
The Orvis Penn's Creek Bamboo rod comes with two tips, a gorgeous rod tube and is Made in USA.
This rod can be personalized! Just let us know!
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Make it an Outfit!
It's simple! Buy a Rod, Reel and Fly Line on our online store. Then, when you check out....simply write in the "Order Notes" section- Make it an Outfit!
We'll load up the appropriate amount and size of backing and the line on the reel for you..... the backing and proper rigging is on the house and of course the shipping is FREE!!
That's right, buy a combo of a fly rod, fly reel and fly line...and we'll put it together for you!
* Fly Line Backing comes in 20lb and 30lb test. It also comes in white, chartreuse and orange colors. Please specify if you have a particular need or want....if not specified, we will put on what we feel is appropriate for the outfit.
* Please specify whether you are right or left hand retrieve so that we can set-up and load the reel properly- put this in the "Order Notes" as well.
* Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions as we will also do the same if we have any for you.
We are passionate about putting together the Fly Rod and Reel Outfit of your dreams and have just made it easier than ever!
- Pick a Fly Rod HERE
- Pick any Fly Reel HERE
- Pick any Fly Line HERE
- Write in the "Order Notes" to "Make it an Outfit" and be sure to tell us whether you reel with your right or left hand
- Call us or e-mail if you have any questions or specific rigging requests
It's easy and secure to buy your fly rod and reel outfit with: