In Trout Streams of Wisconsin and Minnesota, Jim Humphrey and Bill Shogren describe their native trout waters with an evocative sense of place and anecdotes that convey not only the details but also the experience an angler can expect.
This first fly angler's guide to Wisconsin and Minnesota, profiles over 150 rivers and streams. 34 streams are depicted on maps. Provides a map reference, travel directions and information on nearby facilities, plus information on specific hatches, access points and wading conditions.
* Profiles more than 150 productive trout rivers and streams
* Advice on access points and wading conditions
* 34 detailed maps
* Hatch charts and fly recipes for the region's major hatches
* Invaluable advice on tackle, flies and tactics that work on local streams
* Information on tackle shops and guide services
Trout Streams of Wisconsin and Minnesota- Jim Humphrey & Bill Shogren- Paperback- 302 pages
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.