Fiberglass junkie? Renaissnace man? Small creek freak? Whatever the reason, the Redington Butter Stick will make you a believer in glass. But don’t take our word for it – read the reviews. They built the Butter Stick from high modulus T-glass, added premium components, and gave it retro styling, all at a phenomenal price. The Butter Stick has enough flex to deliver delicate presentations, but all the strength to reach fish on the far bank. Oh…and you’ll be fighting trout that feel like Mako shark.
* Slow action
* Premium componentry
* Alignment dots
* Premium cork
* Sliding reel seat rings
* Lifetime warranty
Redington Butter Stick fly rods featured here:
Model Handle Length Line Weight Oz.
Butter Stick 262-3 A 6'2" 2 1.9
Butter Stick 360-3 A 6'0" 3 2.0
Butter Stick 370-3 A 7'0" 3 2.1
Butter Stick 466-3 A 6'6" 4 2.3
Butter Stick 476-3 B 7'6" 4 2.9
Butter Stick 580-3 B 8'0" 5 3.1
* Handle B shown in picture 3
* Please remember, if you decide to "Make this an Outfit".....simply purchase a reel and a line and tell us which hand your retrieve the reel with. We'll load up the reel properly and the backing will be on us! Click the "Outfit" tab above for more details.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.
Make it an Outfit!
It's simple! Buy a Rod, Reel and Fly Line on our online store. Then, when you check out....simply write in the "Order Notes" section- Make it an Outfit!
We'll load up the appropriate amount and size of backing and the line on the reel for you (no need to buy backing)..... the backing and proper rigging is on the house and of course the shipping is FREE!!
That's right, buy a combo of a fly rod, fly reel and fly line...and we'll put it together for you!
* Fly Line Backing comes in 20lb and 30lb test. It also comes in white, chartreuse and orange colors. Please specify if you have a particular need or want....if not specified, we will put on what we feel is appropriate for the outfit.
* Please specify whether you are right or left hand retrieve so that we can set-up and load the reel properly- put this in the "Order Notes" as well.
* Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions as we will also do the same if we have any for you.
We are passionate about putting together the Fly Rod and Reel Outfit of your dreams and have just made it easier than ever!
- Pick a Fly Rod HERE
- Pick any Fly Reel HERE
- Pick any Fly Line HERE
- Write in the "Order Notes" to "Make it an Outfit" and be sure to tell us whether you reel with your right or left hand
- Call us or e-mail if you have any questions or specific rigging requests
It's easy and secure to buy your fly rod and reel outfit with: