The tenacious yet luxurious KUHL Rydr Pant is cut from our exclusive combed cotton euro-twill fabric that has been slightly brushed for an even softer hand. However, one look and you will realize these are much tougher than the denim in your closet. Once you put them on you will instantly recognize the anatomical design which follows the natural shape and curves of your body, providing the ultimate in fit and comfort.
The classic five pocket design is anything but traditional. Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow unrestricted freedom to move. So tough even the pockets are reinforced in those high wear areas.
* 98% combed cotton, 2% stretch lightly brushed twill: 10.5 oz./sq. yd
* River washed for the “lived in” look.
* Reinforced pockets and bottom cuff reduces wear.
* Athletik Fit: Relaxed fit to accommodate athletes’ thighs and hips.
* Articulated knees for freedom of movement.
* Gusseted crotch for those crux moves.
* Double needle bar tacks at critical junctions for reinforcement.
* Cell phone pocket helps keep you organized
* Original Kühl yoke system offers unprecedented fit and comfort.
* Machine Wash
* We develop our own exclusive fabrics that will not shrink.
* Kuhl Men's Rydr Pant- Item# 5016 and color is DK- Dark Khaki
|SLEEVE TO CB
HOW TO MEASURE:
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
Chest/Bust: Measure fullest part of chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around waist where you normally wear your pants.
Hip: Standing with feet together, measure around fullest part of seat.
Sleeves: With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page