Patagonia Master Chief Hat
SKU # 29240-FJU
A stand-up, organic cotton canvas and polyester mesh hat
The Master Chief Hat sits up and takes notice of big walls, big surf and big fish. The 5-panel cap has an organic cotton canvas front (without center seam) and mesh back for circulation. A high crown lets the hat sit higher, and a shapeable bill allows for a customized fit. Moisture-wicking headband helps keep you cool.
* Classic, high-crown hat with mesh back and decorative rope trim
* Pliable bill for comfort
* Moisture-wicking headband
* Adjustable tabs in the back customize the fit
* Crown and bill: 13-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Mesh panel: 2.5-oz 100% polyester mesh
* 102 g (3.6 oz)
* Made in China
* Patagonia Master Chief Hat- item# 29240 and color is FJU- fish jump
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way. Read more
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.