Patagonia W's Re-Tool Snap-T
SKU # 25442-LNX
Made of Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled), this quintessential fleece pullover has feminine seaming and kangaroo handwarmer pockets.
Graupel, slop, soup, powder - the weather-wise Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover is fluent in the language of snow. The jacket works well alone or layered, with lightweight, compressible deep-pile fleece (51% recycled) and extra-long fibers for warmth retention without bulk. The current incarnation is slim fitting, with feminine seaming and a hip length. Supplex® nylon reinforces the placket, which has four hidden snaps; there’s also a Supplex envelope-style chest pocket. With a side-entry kangaroo handwarmer.
* Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
* Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
* Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
* Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
* Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
* Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
* Hip length
* 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
* 456 g (16.1 oz)
* Made in Nicaragua and Mexico
* Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover- item #25442 and color is LNX- lotus green
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.