Patagonia W's Capilene 3 MW Bottoms
SKU # 44343-NCX
Stay comfortable and dry in a wide range of conditions in our most versatile baselayer.
An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool-to-cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, these bottoms are soft and compressible and have a smooth knit face that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a flat mesh-backed waistband and a gusseted crotch. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
* Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
* Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
* Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
* Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
* Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
* Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
* 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
* 173 g (6.1 oz)
* Made in El Salvador
* Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 MW Bottoms- item #44343 and color is NCX- nickel
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.