Capilene is changing up a bit for Fall 2015 so we have remaining stock on SALE at 50% OFF. These tops normally retail at $55.00
Stay comfortable and dry in a wide range of conditions in our most versatile baselayer.
This is your piece for early morning powder shots, spring bouldering sessions, summer alpine routes and late-fall trail runs. Our most versatile performance baselayer, soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight stretches, dries quickly, resists wear and provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. The fabric is brushed on the inside for warmth and has a smooth knit face that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a reversed self-fabric collar, tuckable drop-tail construction and thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
* Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
* Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
* Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
* Self-fabric collar
* Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
* Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
* Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
* 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
* 181 g (6.4 oz)
* Made in Mexico
* Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Crew- item #44432 and color is NCX- nickel
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page