Capilene is changing up a bit for Fall 2015 so we have remaining stock on SALE at 50% OFF
Stay comfortable and dry in a wide range of conditions in Patagonia's most versatile baselayer.
An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool-to-cold conditions and to keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, these bottoms are soft and compressible and have a smooth face that glides easily under layers. Details include a brushed elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
* Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
* Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
* Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
* Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
* Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
* Functional fly
* Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
* 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
* 193 g (6.8 oz)
* Made in El Salvador
* Patagonia Men's Midweight Capilene 3 Bottoms- item #44322 and color is FKX- forge gray
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Men's Sizing Information
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
Men's Fit Guide
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in three ways:
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page