Simms Rock Creek Wading Boot
SKU # 10397035-
Rock Creeks are a dime a dozen across the West. But Montana’s version is the gold standard, cutting through the Sapphire and Garnet mountains and crawling with thick trout and ultra-slick wading opportunities. Simms’ Rock Creek Boot, with a full-length retention plate for HardBite™ studs, is the solution to stomping out the slip factor. Anglers will appreciate heavy-duty construction packed into a lightweight boot built for long miles. The cut and buff EVA midsole bolsters stability, while rubber rand toes and heels ramp up abrasion resistance for lasting comfort and durability over a wide range of creeks that rock.
* Lightweight – making it ideal for river conditions that don’t dictate a bigger boot
* Full length retention plate to accept HardBite™ studs
* Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability & stability
* Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
* Waterproof synthetic leather & mesh with rubber toe cap
* Approximate pair weight (size 10): 43.2 oz
* Men's whole sizes
* Simms Rock Creek Wading Shoe- felt soles- item #10397035
Please remember to order 1 to 1 1/2 sizes larger in these to accomodate your waders. Size 9 order a 10, size 9.5 order an 11
These boots normally retail at $99.95 and we are Clearing them out here at 50% OFF
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.