Patagonia W's Down Sweater
SKU # 84682-BLK
Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear or a midlayer on the coldest days.
For days when your breath freezes as you sort the rack, our Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible warmth. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow-shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, and the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
* Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge® DWR finish
* Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
* Two zippered handwarmer pockets with Deluge® DWR-coated zippers
* Internal zippered stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
* Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out drafts
* Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: * * * * 800-fill-power premium European goose down
* 320 g (11.3 oz)
* Made in Bangladesh and China.
* Patagonia Women's Down Sweater- color here is BLK- black
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
These jackets normally retail at $219.00 and we are Clearing them out for the season here at 50% OFF
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.