In the Russian Arctic, salmon season means 24 hours of daylight and more great water than you can shake a graphite stick at. Our new ultralight Minimalist Wading Jacket fends off fatigue and inclement weather so you can take full advantage of the opportunities at hand. Made from durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Minimalist sheds weather like other premium fly fishing jackets at about half the weight. Two large upper fly box pockets with highly water-repellent zips carry what you need, while the two lower hand pockets keep your off hand warm during the swing. Add in the fully adjustable hood and cuffs plus a bungee drawcord at the waist and it’s clear: The Patagonia Minimalist Wading Jacket provides all the features of heavier, full-featured fly-fishing jackets. It is also our longest jacket (5.5 inches longer than the SST).
* Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR(durable water repellent) finish
* Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
* Two large upper fly box pockets with highly water repellent zippers; two lower hand pockets with zip closures
* H2No® Performance Standard fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.45-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 314 g (11.1 oz)
* Made in Vietnam.
* 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
* Deluge® DWR- Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Patagonia Minimalist Wading Jacket- item # 81830 and color is ALP- Alpha Green
Men's Sizing Information
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
Men's Fit Guide
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in three ways:
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.