Patagonia Minimalist Wading Jacket
SKU # 81830-ALP-
Patagonia's ultralight Minimalist Wading Jacket provides all the features of a fully featured fly fishing jacket at a fraction of the weight; it is their longest fishing jacket and about 5" longer than the SST Jacket.
In the Russian Arctic, salmon season means 24 hours of daylight and more great water than you can shake a graphite stick at. Our new ultralight Minimalist Wading Jacket fends off fatigue and inclement weather so you can take full advantage of the opportunities at hand. Made from durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Minimalist sheds weather like other premium fly fishing jackets at about half the weight. Two large upper fly box pockets with highly water-repellent zips carry what you need, while the two lower hand pockets keep your off hand warm during the swing. Add in the fully adjustable hood and cuffs plus a bungee drawcord at the waist and it’s clear: The Minimalist provides all the features of heavier, full-featured fly-fishing jackets. It is also our longest jacket (5.5 inches longer than the SST).
* Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR(durable water repellent) finish
* Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
* Two large upper fly box pockets with highly water repellent zippers; two lower hand pockets with zip closures
* H2No® Performance Standard fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.45-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 314 g (11.1 oz)
* Made in Vietnam.
* 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
* Deluge® DWR- Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page.