A superlight long-sleeved shirt with 15-UPF sun protection, in an easy care, all-recycled polyester/organic cotton blend. The Patagonia Island Hopper shirts have been a staple and best selling shirts around here for MANY years.
The Island Hopper helps you keep your cool whether you’re working your way through the Marquesas or the baggage line at Key West International. Its ultralight blend of moisture-wicking 65% all-recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton provides big-time ventilation and 15-UPF sun protection. It also washes easily with a quick dunk in the sink and dries fast. Made with light-colored fabric to reflect the sun’s rays and a straight hem and side vents for casual, untucked comfort. The oversized drop-in chest pockets (sized for a fly box, passport or both) with mesh vents now feature a larger opening for improved access.
* A super-light short-sleeved shirt in an easy care, all-recycled polyester/organic cotton blend
* Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable, with 15-UPF sun protection
* Reach-through chest utility pockets with sculpted front pocket flaps
* 65% all-recycled polyester/35% organic cotton plain weave with 15-UPF sun protection
* 255 g (9 oz)
* Made in Vietnam.
* Patagonia item #52180 and color is LCP- lochbar/clear pool
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544
These shirts normally retail at $89.00 and they are now on Clearance at 50% OFF