These comfortable sticky rubber wading shoes, with Rock Grip outsoles, are extremely light and flexible while providing stability, durability and foot protection; the fly fishing boots of choice for long walk-ins.
Boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our new Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The lightweight, quick-drying synthetic leather upper is flexible yet tough enough to handle years of hard use. Extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains the foot bed while keeping sand and silt out. The internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing Rock Grip sticky rubber soles hold fin straps, accept studs (sold separately) and can be resoled for extended life.
* Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drain quickly, keeping out sand and silt
* Long-wearing Rock Grip soles; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps; sole also accept studs, which are sold separately
* Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
* Synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length, molded EVA midsole
1090 g (2 lbs 6 oz)
* Made in Indonesia
* Patagonia Ultralight Wading Shoes- item # 79295
** Order these boots a "size up" to a "size and a half up"- size 10 should go with an 11 and a size 10.5 should go with a 12
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.