Confessions of a Fishaholic. Made-in-Montana G3 Guide Stockingfoots™ are built from the neoprene feet up to coordinate succinctly with your pressing river agendas. Patented front/back leg seam construction liquidates leak potential, while 3- and 5- layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology provides an ultra long-lasting fit so you can spend more time focused on fishing, and leave the sitting on the rocks reading books to significant others who can’t fish.
* GORE-TEX® 5-layer fabric featured throughout legs for increased durability
* Women’s specific cut features higher chest and patented front/back leg seam construction to minimize wear & offers improved fit
* Quick-drying microfleece-lined hand warmer pocket & zippered chest pocket
* Adjustable elastic suspenders with YKK® non-locking buckles
* Built-in belt loop at center-back; nylon wading belt included
* Offered in a broad range of sizes - including short & tall - to accommodate diverse shapes and sizes
* Availalbe in 7 Women's specific sizes
* Every pair manufactured in Bozeman, Montana
* Find sizing charts in our FAQ section
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.