This crew combines the climb-20-pitches-in-a-day technical merits with a downtown look. As one of Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer weights, the soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight Crew stretches, dries quickly, resists wear, and provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides under layers. Other details include a self-fabric collar, raglan sleeves with underarm panels for mobility and a tuckable hem. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Self-fabric collar
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico
- Patagonia item #44431 and color is 112- light balsamic
Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.