The Orvis Access fly line is a versatile freshwater floating fly line offering outstanding performance across a broad range of conditions. Supple braided multifilament core. Weight forward fly line with mid-length head for easy casting and mending.
* Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
* IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
* Enhanced Welded Loops — New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
* Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
* Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.
Orvis Access Fly LIne- in mist green. Line weights 3-6. Length 90'. USA.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.