A highly water-resistant, super-durable, gear bag duffel, designed to carry you to faraway places.
For alpine climbers, river guides and ski patrollers, schlepping gear is in the job description. That’s why they choose our Black Hole Duffels. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, they will protect your gear from rain and rough handling. The U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include removable, padded and adjustable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end (to link multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
* Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
* U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
* Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
* 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* 1191 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
* Made in the Philippines
* Patagonia Black Hole Bag 120L- item# 49350 and color is FEA- Feather Gray
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.