The ONE rod is the first precision casting instrument built to take advantage of SAGE's groundbreaking Konnetic technology. Conceived by their chief rod designer, Jerry Siem, the ONE rod was crafted to become an intuitive extension of the fly fisher's intent. "The ONE rod offers a more fluid transmission of energy from the arm to the fly. The eye sees the cast it wants to make and it is translated to the hand and through the rod instantaneously," Jerry states. This tip-to-hand sensitivity of the fast-action ONE rod results in increased feedback, line control and accuracy that us unparalleled in the marketplace.
* All-water rod
* Fast action
* Konnetic technology construction
* Black Ice shaft color
* Black primary thread wraps with bronze trip wraps
* Fuji ceramic stripper guides
* Hard chromed snake guides- including a new round tip-eye
* High grade, custom tapered, shaped cork handle
* Walnut wood insert and Golden Bronze colored aluminum anodized reel seat components and a unique, snub nosed, half-wells grip
* Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with SAGE medallion
This is the 390-4. 9' 3wt 4pc ONE rod from Sage. This rod weighs 2 3/8 ounces
Added for 2013 is the 376-4 7'6" 3wt 4pc ONE rod from Sage. This rod weighs 2 5/16 ounces
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Make it an Outfit!
It's simple! Buy a Rod, Reel and Fly Line on our online store. Then, when you check out....simply write in the "Order Notes" section- Make it an Outfit!
We'll load up the appropriate amount and size of backing and the line on the reel for you..... the backing and proper rigging is on the house and of course the shipping is FREE!!
That's right, buy a combo of a fly rod, fly reel and fly line...and we'll put it together for you!
* Fly Line Backing comes in 20lb and 30lb test. It also comes in white, chartreuse and orange colors. Please specify if you have a particular need or want....if not specified, we will put on what we feel is appropriate for the outfit.
* Please specify whether you are right or left hand retrieve so that we can set-up and load the reel properly- put this in the "Order Notes" as well.
* Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions as we will also do the same if we have any for you.
We are passionate about putting together the Fly Rod and Reel Outfit of your dreams and have just made it easier than ever!
- Pick a Fly Rod HERE
- Pick any Fly Reel HERE
- Pick any Fly Line HERE
- Write in the "Order Notes" to "Make it an Outfit" and be sure to tell us whether you reel with your right or left hand
- Call us or e-mail if you have any questions or specific rigging requests
It's easy and secure to buy your fly rod and reel outfit with: