An extreme example of how druable an insulated cooler can be. The Tundra Series from Yeti sets a new standard for all coolers.....period. The Tundra 35 qt cube is no exception.
"I have never seen a product that is so far advanced from others in it's category, truly top in class. There is absolutely no match for a Yeti"- Jeff Simpson- Fencepost Media
* One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak
* YETI's PermaFrost Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention
* T-Rex Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last
* The YETI ColdLock Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out hear while sealing in cold
* NeverFail Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break
* Fat Wall Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
* BearFoot Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep the cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces
* InterLock Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements
* AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for sold mounting
* Vortex Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability
* BullDog Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely ratcheted down while being hauled or transported
* Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible and UV-resistant
* Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI Cooler
The YETI Tundra 35 quart cooler is 21" X 15 1/2" X 15 1/2"- it weighs 20lbs. It will hold 20 cans (assuming 2:1 lbs of ice to can ratio) and 28 lbs of ice (assuming that the cooler is filled with ice).