If you stalk big, wary trout with tiny flies, long leaders, and light tippet, look no further for the perfect fishing tool.
G2 fly rods from Scott inspire confidence and fierce loyalty. It comes from knowing exactly where your fly is going to land and from knowing that when you hook that big selective fish on fine tippet, your rod is going to perform to land it.
The G2 combines compound progressive taper designs, multi-modulus lay ups, and thin-walled, natural finish blanks, fit with the finest componentry and craftsmanship.
What does that mean? It means that the last few minutes spent on your hands and knees crawling into position below a big riser won’t leave you wondering if 7X tippet is a cruel joke.
The G2, Scott’s ultimate presentation tool.
* X-CORE TECHNOLOGY- Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
* MULTI-MODULUS DESIGN- Fine-tuned flex and recovery.
* NATURAL FINISH- Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
* SCOTT HOLLOW INTERNAL FERRULE- A continuous taper and smooth progressive action.
* ARC- Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
* HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA- Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
* Of course feature Scott's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and come with a handsome aluminum rod tube
All models of Scott G2 Fly Rods featured here:
G2772/4- 7'7" 2wt 4pc
G2773/4- 7'7" 3wt 4pc
G2774/4- 7'7" 4wt 4pc
G2842/4- 8'4" 2wt 4pc
G2843/4- 8'4" 3wt 4pc
G2844/4- 8'4" 4wt 4pc
G2845/4- 8'4" 5wt 4pc
G2883/4- 8'8" 3wt 4pc
G2884/4- 8'8" 4wt 4pc
G2885/4- 8'8" 5wt 4pc
G2904/4- 9' 4wt 4pc
G2905/4- 9' 5wt 4pc
G2906/4- 9' 6wt 4pc
* Please remember, if you decide to "Make this an Outfit".....simply purchase a reel and a line and tell us which hand your retrieve the reel with. We'll load up the reel properly and the backing will be on us! Click the "Outfit" tab above for more details.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.
Make it an Outfit!
It's simple! Buy a Rod, Reel and Fly Line on our online store. Then, when you check out....simply write in the "Order Notes" section- Make it an Outfit!
We'll load up the appropriate amount and size of backing and the line on the reel for you..... the backing and proper rigging is on the house and of course the shipping is FREE!!
That's right, buy a combo of a fly rod, fly reel and fly line...and we'll put it together for you!
* Fly Line Backing comes in 20lb and 30lb test. It also comes in white, chartreuse and orange colors. Please specify if you have a particular need or want....if not specified, we will put on what we feel is appropriate for the outfit.
* Please specify whether you are right or left hand retrieve so that we can set-up and load the reel properly- put this in the "Order Notes" as well.
* Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions as we will also do the same if we have any for you.
We are passionate about putting together the Fly Rod and Reel Outfit of your dreams and have just made it easier than ever!
- Pick a Fly Rod HERE
- Pick any Fly Reel HERE
- Pick any Fly Line HERE
- Write in the "Order Notes" to "Make it an Outfit" and be sure to tell us whether you reel with your right or left hand
- Call us or e-mail if you have any questions or specific rigging requests
It's easy and secure to buy your fly rod and reel outfit with: