Get first water, then get the first beer with the world’s first easy-on, easy-off rear-entry wading boot system. Introducing Korkers Hatchback Wading Boots.
An incredibly smooth and dynamic rear-entry make this a totally unique and innovative pair of wading shoes. Combined with Korkers proprietary Flow Foam Fit System™ and the BOA M2 quick lace, these may well be the best ever developed. Designed to keep your foot ultra comfortable, all day long. The OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
* Closure System: Evolutionary “Rear Entry Easy Access” with BOA M2 automation.
* Fit: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit.
* Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance.
* Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
* Comfort: Flow Foam Fit System™ conforms around the foot providing the ultimate comfort experience.
* Durability: Molded TPU Toe, Calf, and Shin Guard for added protection from the harshest conditions and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
* These come standard with Felt AND the Rubber Kling-on Soles
***Sizing: Please order these boots 1/2 to 1 size larger than your normal, street shoe size. A 10 or 10.5 shoe should order a size 11 in these boots. They will fit!
Korkers Hatchback Wading Shoes- item #FB4910- two soles included
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.