Simms' new Headwaters® Pro Boot brings trusted traction and durable performance to the pursuit. Waterproof nubuck leather with a scratch rubber upper combine to limit line-snares while winning the war against wear and tear. Dual-density EVA midsoles minimize shock. The angler-appreciated Headwaters® platform maximizes underfoot stability. Finally, Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles have ESS plates for improved cleat retention. They also help bolster grip on the slipperiest trails and streams thanks to proprioception engineering that puts more rubber in contact with the river bottom.
* Waterproof nubuck leather & scratch rubber upper
* Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
* Headwaters® platform for maximum underfoot stability
* ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception
* Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole improves grip performance
* Approx. Pair Weight (size 11): 61.6 oz.
* Sizes: 9-14, whole sizes, EEE width
***As with any Simms boots, you want to order these a size to size and a half larger than your street shoe size.
Simms Headwaters Pro Wading Shoes- item #11446031
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.