Specifically designed and perfectly balanced for use with Orvis Access Switch rods, this versatile switch fly line allows casters to perform traditional overhand, double-hand, and a variety of Spey casts. Built around an Orvis-exclusive taper, a 34' head with moderate-length front taper combine with a compact back taper to maximize performance. A color change running the entire length of the back taper helps casters determine the sweet spot for optimal casts. Bright yellow head with easy-tracking red back taper and running line.
Overall length is 125'. Available in WF5F (300 grains), WF6F (340 grains), WF7F (380 grains), and WF8F (450 grains).
* Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
* IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
* Enhanced Welded Loops — New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
* Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
* Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.
Orvis Access Switch Line in dark green. Line weights 5-8. Length 90'. USA.