Drift boat. Flats skiff. Spring creek. Supermarket. Airliner. We created our new Guidewater Pants specifically for situations where you might need, well, pants. Water-specific features, including zippered side-leg pocket, mesh drainage in all pockets and remarkably fast dry time make these the fishing pants of choice for anglers. But the comfortable fit, zippered fly and constructed waist with stretch sections and belt loops make the Guidewaters ideal for pretty much any activity. Which is to say, if you wear pants - and we bet you do - you may find yourself wearing these everywhere. Made from lightweight, recyclable, woven nylon fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection. Recyclable through our Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Recyclable, lightweight, woven nylon fabric is durable and quick-drying, with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Two front pockets; one zippered side-leg, and one rear pocket all have mesh drainage
- Constructed waist with two stretch sections and zip fly provide all-day comfort
- 4.3-oz 100% nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.
to view a Patagonia Sizing chart