Since 1994 in Columbus, Ohio
- 0 Items
TOLL FREE: 1-888-451-0363
Fly Lines and Backing
Leaders and Tippets
Gear and Accessories
FLIES, Flies, FLIES!
Fly Tying Department
Waders and Boots
Vests and Chest Packs
Fly Fishing Books, Maps and DVD's
Fly Fishing Apparel
Hats and Gloves
Sunglasses and Eyewear
Fishing Luggage and Gear Bags
Gifts, Watches, Wallets
Fly Fishing Trips
Getting Started in Fly Fishing
New at MRO.com!
SALE, SALE, SALE!
C.C. Filson Co.
Angler's Book Supply
Angler's Sport Group
B.K. Products Inc
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
SALE, SALE, SALE!
View Larger Image
1wt left at 50% OFF
1710-4 TXL-F- 7'10" 1wt 4pc
E-mail this product to a friend
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our
This rod normally retails at $625.00 and we have a 1wt left in stock that we are Clearing out at 50% OFF
Sage's ultra lightweight rod family for ultimate sensitivity. The most ideal rod for fishing tiny flies with ultra light tippets.
Man these things cast beautifully!!!
* Moderate-Fast action
* Generation 5 Technology
* Chestnut Brown blank color
* Offers exclusive TXL-F ultra-light guide package
* 4-piece configuration is built for traveling
* Greater sensitivity over TXL using Micro Ferrule Technology
- Smooth, more efficient power transfer between sections
- Increased strength
- Lighter, 33% reduction in rod weight over the TXL
* Increased feel with an ergonomic handle- snub nose, halfwells grip offers superior control
* Bronze anodized reel seat with natural walnut insert
* Light-line size offerings
* Black cloth bag with Driftwood silk screened logo
* 1 5/8" antique Bronze powder-coated aluminum tube with Gold silk screen logo
* Great fly lines for these rods are the Rio Perception or the Orvis Superfine
* Goes great with the SAGE Click Reels
All models of the Sage TXL-F fly rods featured here!
# of Ratings:
(Only registered customers can rate)
There are no comments for this product.
Store Policies & Info
© MadRiverOutfitters.com 2015. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development by