Graupel, slop, soup, powder – the weather-wise Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover is fluent in the language of snow. The jacket works well alone or layered, with lightweight, compressible deep-pile fleece (51% recycled) and extra-long fibers for warmth retention without bulk. The current incarnation is slim fitting, with feminine seaming and a hip length. Supplex® nylon reinforces the placket, which has four hidden snaps; there’s also a Supplex® envelope-style chest pocket. With a side-entry kangaroo handwarmer.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico
- Patagonia item #25442 and color is TYX- nickel x-dye
These jackets normally retail at $119 and are now on Clearance at 50% OFF
* Please be aware of our $3.95 shipping policy on SALE items- either alone or together. You can read this policy and all shipping policies on the "FAQ" page.