Senyo's Articulated Shanks
SKU # FS-GS-
Greg Senyo of Steelhead Alley Outfitters has helped Flymen Fishing Co. design a new version of the Fish-Skull™ articulated shank specifically for tying Intruder-style and other modern steelhead & salmon flies.
- Simple and easy to tie with.
- 5 vibrant anodized colors (pink, blue, copper-orange, green & black).
- A loop up-eye.
- 2 sizes (25mm & 40mm lengths).
- Will fit the Fish-Skull™ (SM, M and L sizes) and the Fish-Skull™ Sculpin Helmets.
- 20 shanks per pack.
- Stainless steel for saltwater use.
- Match the shank colors with the new colored “Senyo’s Intruder Wire” (available from MRO) to achieve the ultimate in materials blending.
The shank is held straight in any vice avoiding the need to tie the fly at strange angles. It allows a fly tier to easily attach a free-swinging stinger hook or do a direct hook-to-shank connection using the rear loop.
Senyo's Articulated Shanks for Steelhead and Salmon Flies sold here in 20 per pack