Available since 1999 in a size for every fish that swims, the Abel Super Series has proven itself time and again as the premier American-made reel. While there have been various improvements and adjustments over the years, there are things that have never changed. Specifically, a super-smooth, infinitely adjustable cork drag married to a strong, lightweight aluminum frame and large spool for increased line retrieval speed.
This drag is what makes the Super Series equally at home on the trout stream, the salt flats, and demanding deep blue water: it can be set light enough to protect the finest tippet, but can also be cranked down to "stop a sub" power to slow the fastest bluefin. No matter what species you prefer to chase, a Super Series reel is there to help you land it!
* Reel frame, spool, drag knob and foot are 6061-T651 cold-finished aerospace grade aluminum
* Buna sealed micro-bearings are ISO 9001:200 and AS9100 certified FAA TSO C149 aircraft bearings
* Cork drag system is made entirely in their own factory from superior high grade cork
* Double Pawl System; Advantages over single pawl system include: increased reliability, back-up strength and unique sound.
* Best of all...this reel is made entirely in the U.S......even the screws are machined at the Abel shop in Camarillo, California!
Abel Super 9/10N
| Spool diameter
| Spool Width
| Hub Diameter
Line + Yards
9 225 20#
10 175 30#
The Abel Super 9/10N is available here in the standard high-gloss black finish. Remember though that it can easily be ordered in any custom color or finish right here on our site. For any custom orders, we will get back to you right away with an expected delivery time for your approval.
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page