After they introduced their revolutionary single-handed ONE rod last year, hopeful two-handed enthusiasts had to display a level of patience normally reserved for the interminable wait between pulls. Happily, your wait is over.
The new Two-Handed ONE rod places all the remarkable benefits of Konnetic technology in both of your hands. It's lighter weight and decidedly thinner profile are welcome assets over a long day of fishing, reducing casting fatigue and minimizing wind resistance for tireless casts. Thanks to the shaft's significantly enhanced torsional stability, the rod recovers extremely quickly as it moves through the cast, optimizing load carry and line speed for long, smooth, flawless casts every time. The shaft's decreased lateral movement and vibrations keep you more connected to your line, cast, mends and swing...and ultimately...to the fish.
* Fast action
* Konnetic technology
* Black Ice shaft color
* Black primary thread wraps with Bronze trim wraps
* Fuji stripper guides
* Hard chrome snake guides and tip-top
* Sage Super Plus custom cork fore-grip and rear-grip
* Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
* Golden Bronze down-locking anodized reel seat
* All SAGE One Two-Handed/Spey rods listed here
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Make it an Outfit!
It's simple! Buy a Rod, Reel and Fly Line on our online store. Then, when you check out....simply write in the "Order Notes" section- Make it an Outfit!
We'll load up the appropriate amount and size of backing and the line on the reel for you..... the backing and proper rigging is on the house and of course the shipping is FREE!!
That's right, buy a combo of a fly rod, fly reel and fly line...and we'll put it together for you!
* Fly Line Backing comes in 20lb and 30lb test. It also comes in white, chartreuse and orange colors. Please specify if you have a particular need or want....if not specified, we will put on what we feel is appropriate for the outfit.
* Please specify whether you are right or left hand retrieve so that we can set-up and load the reel properly- put this in the "Order Notes" as well.
* Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions as we will also do the same if we have any for you.
We are passionate about putting together the Fly Rod and Reel Outfit of your dreams and have just made it easier than ever!
- Pick a Fly Rod HERE
- Pick any Fly Reel HERE
- Pick any Fly Line HERE
- Write in the "Order Notes" to "Make it an Outfit" and be sure to tell us whether you reel with your right or left hand
- Call us or e-mail if you have any questions or specific rigging requests
It's easy and secure to buy your fly rod and reel outfit with: