Rio's Saltwater Leaders are an excellent general purpose saltwater leader for a multitude of species. The leaders are made of a medium stiff nylon and have a taper design that easily turns over typical saltwater patterns and copes with tough winds. The leader is made of a material that is easy to knot and has great knot strength.
* Maximum strength and abrasion resistance
* Easy casting taper design
* Medium-stiff material with great knot strength
* Ideal for: permit, bonefish, stripers, roosters etc.
* Works well with Rio Saltwater Tippet, Maxima Clear and most Fluorocarbons
8lb = .011"
10lb = .012"
12lb = .014"
16lb = .015"
20lb = .017"
For information on shipping, returns, our guarantee and more....please see our FAQ page
Note: We've decided to stop using BuySafe in favor of Google Trusted Stores.