An extreme example of how much more durable and insulated a cooler can be.
"Everything about this cooler is superior from performance to appearance"
* One-piece, roto-molded polyethylene construction is extremely durable
* Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV resistant
* A minimum of two inches of YETI's polyurethane foam throughout the cooler body (3" in the lid) provides superior insulation
* Freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold
* T-latch keepers are molded into cooler body which can't fail
* Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper-extend and break
* Padlock holes are molded into cooler body and lid
* Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help kep the cooler where you put it
* Nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier
* Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
* Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting
* The YETI Tundra is certified bear-proof by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
***Due to Yeti restrictions, we are not allowed to "sell" these coolers online and therefore cannot be added to our shopping cart. But, you can give us a call at 614-451-0363 and place your order that way. Pay-pal and credit cards accepted no problems.
* Please note that the shipping charge on this cooler will be $20.00. This charge will be added to your invoice when we ring you up....it will not show here as the YETI coolers do not apply for FREE shipping. Overnight and 2nd day requests please give us a call direct for a quote.